2020 Melbourne Kids Teaching Kids Conference #KTKCon2020
Registrations for 2020 open December 16th, 2019.
We are pleased to host 53 schools from all over Australia this year at the Melbourne Kids Teaching Kids conference!
Due to high demand this event traditionally fills quickly, so register early. If you would like more information about the 2020 conference please call our conference manager Michelle Tripp at the office - 03)8327 8481.
Venues: University of Melbourne & Collingwood Children's Farm
Dates: Tuesday 27th - Wednesday 28th of October 2020
Education is the key to lasting project success and a tangible cultural change in the way we view and manage our environment. The Kids Teaching Kids conferences have been held around Australia for the last 20 years.
The 14th Melbourne Kids Teaching Kids Conference will allow students to look at a whole catchment of environmental issues. This event will also allow for the development of cross-state and cross-curriculum materials, processes, presentation materials and networks of professionals and teachers interested in environmental education and natural resource management in general.
The objectives of the 2020 Melbourne Kids Teaching Kids Conference are:
- To build on the existing successful Kids Teaching Kids program to deliver a comprehensive education peer-teaching program
- To increase environmental and sustainability literacy within schools across Australia
- To establish a solid understanding of the threats to the environment with a view to their protection by generating action
- To provide young people with the opportunity to decide how they will be heard, now and into the future
How to register
- First you will need to create an account (if you don't already have one)
- Next you will need to log in to access the registration page
- Select the "Melbourne Conference" button and enter your details
- While you're there, why not sign up to participate in Kids Teaching Kids Week as well?!
You can also check out the 2019 Conference Brochure (see below).
|Document||File size||Download link|
|2019 MWKTK Conference Brochure||2 MB||Click to Download|